Why Need Shortcut Trick for time and distance or train
- To understand Concept in easy way.
- Solve problems faster than other competitor.
- Keep track of the time or time saving.
- To gain high score in competitive exam
We all are know that maths is major part of any competitive exam. Maths can leads chance to get good score in competitive exam. Only maths problem can be solve easily within the Second of time but condition is that needs to do more practices of math shortcut trick. It doesn’t meant that without using shortcut trick you can’t solve any maths problem.We all have ability to solve the maths problem without using shortcut tricks. But some of other people may not use traditional method. They always use shortcut trick in competitive exam preparation.
Visitor are requested to Watch Shortcut tricks Video carefully. this video will help you to understand Shortcut trick on problem based on time and distance or train .
We all had learned basic maths in school. which was enough for high score in school exams. But now day its not enough to gain high score in competitive exams. Now to avoid that situation. We all are need to learn shortcuts trick to solve the problem in seconds of time. Which is help to gain high score in competitive exams.
This type of problem are given in Quantitative Aptitude which is a very essential paper in competitive exam.
The problem on trains are important chapter for easily get the marks in competitive exam papers. you just remember the way of train cross the object and speed, time and distance. There are train based problem based on two object, First is Train and second object is that which is crossed by the train.
Important Facts on time and distance or train
- There are train based problem based on two object, First is Train and second object is that which is crossed by the train.
- If a train moving or cross a pole than the first object is train and the second object is pole.
- If the train moving or cross the platform than the first object is train and second object is platform which train is crosses.
- If a train cross or moving a man who is standing on platform than the train is first object and the second object is man.
[youtube src=”y__7qENWpaE” width=”100%” height=”400″/]