Why Need Shortcut Trick for problems on profit and loss
- To understand Concept in easy way.
- Solve problems faster than other competitor.
- Keep track of the time or time saving.
- To gain high score in competitive exam
We all are know that maths is major part of any competitive exam. Maths can leads chance to get good score in competitive exam. Only maths problem can be solve easily within the Second of time but condition is that needs to do more practices of math shortcut trick. It doesn’t meant that without using shortcut trick you can’t solve any maths problem.We all have ability to solve the maths problem without using shortcut tricks. But some of other people may not use traditional method. They always use shortcut trick in competitive exam preparation.
Visitor are requested to Watch Shortcut tricks Video carefully. this video will help you to understand Shortcut trick on problem based on profit and loss
What is profit and loss
Important Factors in Profit and Loss
- C P ( Cost Price ): The Price at which an particular item or article is purchased, is called its cost price or In short called C P. Cost price is amount of money goes out from us when purchase any article or any particular item.
- SP ( Selling Price ):The price at which an particular item or article is sold, called its selling price or In short called SP.Selling Price is a amount of money came in when selling by any thing.
- Profit or Gain: If S.P ( Selling Price ) of an item is more than C.P ( Cost Price ), then vendor is said to have a profit or gain.
- Loss: If S.P ( Selling Price ) of an item is less than C.P ( Cost Price ), the vendor said to have a loss.
- Marked Price :When we purchase any item we saw the label on it as price or marked Price and that is said to be MP ( Marked Price ).