Why Need Shortcut Trick for how to calculate percentage
- To understand Concept in easy way.
- Solve problems faster than other competitor.
- Keep track of the time or time saving.
- To gain high score in competitive exam
We all are know that maths is major part of any competitive exam. Maths can leads chance to get good score in competitive exam. Only maths problem can be solve easily within the Second of time but condition is that needs to do more practices of math shortcut trick. It doesn’t meant that without using shortcut trick you can’t solve any maths problem.We all have ability to solve the maths problem without using shortcut tricks. But some of other people may not use traditional method. They always use shortcut trick in competitive exam preparation.
Visitor are requested to Watch Shortcut tricks Video carefully. this video will help you to understand Shortcut trick on problem based on percentage.
What is percentage?
Percentage Basic Facts and Formula:
- Now 1% we can express it as a 1%=1/100. Similarly we can write 10%=10/100 and 50%=50/100 ( 50 part of total 100 part ).
- If a student get 40% marks in Math that means student got marks in math is 40 out of 100 of full marks.
To Express p/q as a percentage:
- If the price of a commodity increases by R%,then the reduction in consumption as not to increase the expenditure is [R/(100+R)x100]%
- If the price of a commodity decreases by R%,then the increase in consumption as not to decrease the expenditure is [R/(100-R)x100]%
Results on Population :
- Population after n years =
- Population n years ago
Help in Fast Calculation in percentage
[youtube src=”TBbjaBDGcNE” width=”100%” height=”400″/]