1) Who is CEO of Flipkart?
Ans. Binny Bansal
2) Which state produce maximum silk in India?
3) Highest Bridge is on which River?
4) First, Chocolate made by
Ans. Harnan Cortes
5) Which is the Digital State of India?
6) Who is Chief Election Commissioner of India?
Ans. Nasim Zaidi
7) Who is Commander chief of all Military?
8) Who is the winner of Dinanath Mangeshkar Award 2015?
Ans. Anil Kapoor
9) Violet Planet?
10) What is called brain of Computer?
11) What does UHT Stand for –
Ans. Ultra-high temperature
12) Who come to India in Gupta Dynasty?
13) Saina Nehwal is from which Game?
14)Who is Rail Minister of India?
Ans. Suresh Prabhu
15) What Changes Milk into Curd?
16) Which Gas we leave in breathe?
1) Who is Longest Serving Chief Minister in India?
Ans. Pawan Chamling
2) Which river flows from Tibet?
3) Atomic Number is equal to
Ans. Number of Protons
4) Who is the ICC number 1 test player?
Ans. Steve Smith
5) Who is the ICC President?
Ans. Zaheer Abbas
6) Who is Frontier Gandhi?
Ans. Abdul Ghaffar Khan
7) Notre Dam Cathedral is Situated At ?
8) Who Invented Fountain pen ?
Ans. Petrache Poenaru
9) Who Invented Revolver ?
Ans. Samuel Colt
10) Who Is Largest Serving Chief Minister In India ?
Ans. Jyoti Basu
11) What is the Full Form of MRP?
Ans. Maximum Retail Price
12) What is the Full Form of MMU?
Memory Management Unit
13) Swadeshi movement in Which Year ?
14) Constitution Day Observed On ?
15) Largest statue of Jesus Christ In the world ?
Ans. Swiebodzin, Poland
16) Study Of Environment?
17) What is replanting in Forrest called ?
18) Study Of Heat ?
19) Fethiye Island is Located At –
20) Who is the Richest Person As per Forbes global list?
Ans. Carlos Slim
21) P.A Sangma served as a loksabha speaker in which year?
Ans. 1996 to 1998
22)Cache Memory ?
Ans. RAM(Random Access Memory)
23) Which River Originates Near Tibet ?
24) Who Is Governer Of Reserve Bank Of India ?
Ans. Raghuram Rajan
25) What is the Unit of Force?
26) Who is the First king of vijayanagara dynasty?
27) Who is the King of Pallava Dynasty who wrote stories?
Ans. Narasimhavarman I
1) Who is the founder of Twitter?
Ans. Evan Williams, Noah Glass, Jack Dorsey, Biz Stone
2) Which is the largest moon in the solar system?
3) Bharat Ratna awarded prime ministers?
Ans. Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Madan mohan malaviya
4) What is bank name of BRICS?
Ans. NDB( New development bank)
5) When was AAP Party established?
6) Name the largest moon of pluto?
7) What is full form of TCP regarding network?
Ans. Transfer control protocol
8) Who is the founder of ABO Blood group?
Ans. Karl landsteiner
9) Who is Badminton winner of 1980?
Ans. Prakash Padukone
10) What is old name of Singapore?
11)Odd one out
Ans. Rupaya ruban dinar coin
12) Madurai is situated beside which river?
13) Who is famous king of chola dynasty?
Ans. karikala Chola
14) what the money called after paying cash?
15) What is Japan parliament called as –
16) Who invented Radioactivity?
Ans. Henri Becquerel
17) Which state has Largest forest area?
Ans. Madhya Pradesh
18) Which state has Largest mangroove forest?
Ans. west Bengal