1st Shift GK Questions (Morning Shift)
1.Which of the folloing names is Nilanjana sudeshna, an Indian American Author popularly known as?
Ans: Jhumpa Lahari
2.Who was charles correa?
3.When is Earth Day Celebrated?
4.In July 1905, who ordered the partition of Bengal :
6.Who is PV Sindu?
Ans: Badminton Player
7.Galvanization is a process in which a layer of zinc is put on iron objects to prevent them from….. Rust
Ans: Air & Water
8.What do the terms Geocentric and Heliocentric refer to :
Ans: Earth centered, Sun centered
9.What did Dmitri mendeleev formulate?
Ans: Periodic Table
10.What does DNA Stands for in Biology?
Ans: DEOXYRIBO NUCLEIC Acid
11. NASA, the US space agency is planning to move from earth orbit to space area surrounding CISLUNAR Space :
Ans: National Aeronautics and Space Administration
12. In September 2015 NASA scientists found evidence of flowing water on which planet outside Earth?
13.As of January 2016, where is ISRO Head quarters?
14.What was the first football player from the Indian Sub continent to play for a European clib?
Ans: Mohammed saleem
15.What is the name of the parent company of Google, formed on 2nd october 2015?
Ans: ALPHABET INC
16.What are the 4 key element of amino acids?
Ans: Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Carbon
17. What is Electron?
18. Name India’s First Satellite?
Ans: Arya Bhatta
19. Who was named as the cultural ambassader of seychelles in october 2015?
Ans: AR RAHMAN
20. Which year was the economic liberalization in India Initiated?
22. Which two Indian citis, were added to the creative city network of UNESCO in Dec 2015?
Ans: Varanasi, Jaipur
23. What is the name of the Tablet computer produced by Data wind which is promoted by the GOVT of India as part of an e-learning program?
24. Who replaced viscount Louis Mount batten as the governer general of Indian?
Ans: C. Raja Gopala Chari
25. What is the Laccadive Sea otherwise known as?
Ans: Arabian Sea
26. What is the unit of length used in formally to express astronomical distances?
27.What does the Victoria Memorial Monument Located At:
28.The purple frontier, the Earth dragon and the outer fortresses, all refer to :
Ans: Great wall of china